Friday 10 August 2012

Meet Sarah

Say hi to Lola's new Feature Girl Sarah.

Sarah is a slim, feminine transvestite available for the pleasure of total strangers. 

 "I want to be an object of desire and am willing to do anything to please those around me..."








"I am a young crossdresser from Buffalo, New York. I am definitely into kinky sex and love bondage, video taping, and sex in public. I am submissive by nature and love a strong, masculine man to dominate me. The feeling of a hard cock inside me drives me wild and I'll do whatever it takes to get that load of cum."


Sounds like she's a motivated cock pleasing tart, huh?






"I am addicted to cock. It's all I can ever think about and can never seem to get enough."








Let's help Sarah out!

Visit her at ImageFap, say hi and set up a date with her tonight. Maybe you can convince her to come back to Lola's for an encore photo shoot.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.